Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 June 2014
Sixteen years on, and this album is still strong! The lyrics can be treated as modern poetry, alongside the likes of The Streets. I will continue to find a unique satisfaction in listening to the tracks, and I hope you do too.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 August 2000
My first thoughts when i heard the album were that it was different to all the other albums i had heard before it. All the tracks sound different and they are all as good as eachother. I first heard catatonia on new years eve 1998 and have liked them ever since. I have got all the albums from catatonia and the brilliance of catatonia is shown, in different ways, in every one.
on 21 July 2016
Bought this to replace my original, mislaid 20yrs on. I love this album, I am listening to it all the time. It hasn't aged at all - but I have, and am appreciating it's depth even more.
on 3 June 2013
I love virtually every track on this Mercury Award Winning Album. Simply Brilliant and Stunning. Love it!!!!

One of the best albums that came out of the nineties.
on 24 May 2008
i had forgotten just how good this album was but im so glad a bought it it brings back so many good memories i would recommend this to everyone
on 19 March 2014
This album has been through my life with me. I guess you'd say I'm a rock chick. But this appeals.
on 2 August 2015
A top album that flaunt her magnificent voice and the band's talents. Wish they'd reform.
on 6 February 2010
Fantastic price for a brand new CD and fast delivery. A great blast from the past!
on 8 August 2014
Makes one think back on the '90s - a bit nostalgic gotta say :)
on 18 February 2016
Great CD, was an old car trip fave! Super quick postage!