Format: Audio CD|Change

A quality and quite mainstream dance album. Quite slickly produced jungle sounds, drum & bass, some top pop melodies but not too cheesy, and a great singer. Some of the sounds are a bit dated now but you can still go back and enjoy it. It's time Baby D got a bit of a re-airing.
on 3 January 2008
This CD represents the whole of the 1990s to me, from my school days, to my first girlfriend, my various jobs, nights out & nights in. Im in my late twentys now and still this is my favourite album, nothing compares, im terriable with cds I keep losing and scratching them, so this is now the 5th time im buying this album!
on 11 April 2011
I have been trying to obtain this for years and really pleased I finally have it. Brings back some good memories!!
on 10 July 2011
Not really much you can say about this album. In its day, it was perfect and still is. Baby D and N-trance were my staple diet of music back then, and even though N-trance went into awful cover versions ... Baby D stays timeless.

Maybe the greatest dance album of all time.
on 22 April 2004
I just have to say Deliverance is definately my all time favourite album,
Baby D's rich powerful vocals deliver and are nothing short of amazing.
The feeling the emotion the ride its all there, this album will stay with me forever.
Baby D you are the best !
on 17 July 2000
I like music from Floyd to Sublime and from The Fridge(Brixton) to Jazz. Different is interesting, however I lost this album a year ago and now I am online I am going to buy it. I think you will like it. If not feel free to flame me (graham@madfish.co.uk) but I love it. In fact it used to be my fave album. Maybe I have grown out of it but I doubt it. Party big time with us from the old skool (nearly 29! ) enjoy!
on 13 December 2013
Soooo quick ,soooo pleased,it's a christmas present that I would have been searching up and down the high street for but no problem with amazon.
on 15 March 2011
I am very pleased with my purchase. The seller kept me informed of the progress of the delivery and item arrived very quickly. Thank you.
on 16 September 2013
Only two great songs , but worth the money just for them. Takes me back to the good old days of decent music.
on 11 December 2014
excellent condition, plays fine, good tunes