Customer reviews

on 2 June 2015
If you are a fan of Enya, then i'd say The Memory Of Trees has to be part of your collection. It's by no means my favourite- but overall, it can leave you feeling quite relaxed- with some beautifully performed tracks. For me, the opening track 'The Memory Of Trees' is my favourite song- this deserves fives stars; for as soon as i heard it, it captured my attention. Some Enya songs have a magical sound that is hard ton describe-but you know when you hear it. This is followed by the up tempo Anywhere Is, probably my second favourite- and with great lyrics. The third track has a darker edge to it Pax Deorum- burt so far so good. After this many of the songs, for me are not bad, and definately relaxing to listen to; although by track ten- be warned , don't nod off, just at the start! I love the lyrics to Hope Has A Place (track 7). To round off the album draws to a conclusion with ending well with On My Way Home. I'm glad I have this album- although I do play other ones more.
on 13 October 2015
'Anywhere Is' is one of my favourite songs, and one that I often have to stop myself from putting on repeat! 'On My Way Home' similarly has such an upbeat feel-good tone to it that I find it nearly impossible to be unhappy whilst listening to it.

This is an album I often play at Christmas whilst I'm doing my wrapping, or generally have on in the background throughout the days.
on 22 July 2016
I heard part of this CD being played as background music in an art gallery in Shetland. The owner kindly told me what it was called so I ordered it whilst still in Shetland. It arrived before I got back home. The whole CD is beautiful, easy-listening music. A great purchase and great delivery time.
One person found this helpful
on 5 October 2017
This was a present for my dad an he loves Enya so good buy... kept him quite for a bit 😂
on 5 March 2016
I knew the cd and a friend of mine have heard "Anywhere is" so I bought this beautiful cd to her. It was a very good buy!
on 14 November 2017
Great cd
on 9 February 2018
Got what i wanted whrn i wanted great.
on 16 August 2017
well worth the money
on 5 November 2015
An absolutely superb album by one of my favourite singer/songwriters. Moody, evocative, creativity of the highest quality.
on 17 June 2016