Customer reviews

Christmas Together
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 March 2018
I purchased this for my husband, who is in his forties. He loved it, said it took him back to his childhood. There is a good mix of songs, lots of different Muppets get a turn, very lively CD and it made for cheerful festive listening on car trips throughout December.
on 21 November 2017
MEMORIES OF WORKING AT AN UNDER 11 CHILDREN'S HOME IN THE 80'S WHERE WE PLAYED THIS ALL DECEMBER, AND NOW IAM BACK WORKING IN A CARE HOME WITH UNDER 5'S THIS WAS A MUST TO BUY.
One person found this helpful
on 16 March 2018
Excellent. Many thanks.
on 18 January 2014
I bought this for my younger sister who grew up listening to it on an LP (vinyl).......... It has always been her favourite build up to Christmas, listening to the beautiful voice of John Denver and all the Muppet characters.

I knew she would love it and I wasn't disappointed. It brought back some wonderful memories.

Its a feel good CD and can be played at anytime of the year.

So far my sister has converted her children to the joy of this album. More to follow............
2 people found this helpful
on 3 September 2017
Brought back memories of when the children were small
on 3 January 2014
I had had this on vinyl years ago , so a joy to have it on c d , its a wonderful fun c d for Christmas, my grandchildren love it as much say daughters did
on 10 January 2017
Arrived in time for Christmas enjoyed listening to it while wrapping presents. Great to hear the muppets and John Denver together.
on 29 May 2013
Ideal music for the festive season as it will bring a mile to most peoples face as people enjoy the muppets.
on 23 February 2012
Purchased this cd to replace old one that has gone faulty,I think this is " a must have for muppet fans"its brilliant.
on 5 May 2016