Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 May 2017
Great album from Mary. I loved listening to it. Shared with my friends and family members
Value for money- yes
on 31 July 2017
Love album great quality & excellent delivery
on 14 August 2017
Great music.
on 17 May 2017
Love it
on 27 January 2003
Marys third offering is superb from start to finish. Her voice still sounds fantastic as ever. This album is essentilly about love. It has tracks that are great to listen to after a break up or meeting someone new. The thing is with Mary you know she has been there, and when she sings it she means it. There are many guesst appearances on this. But it just adds to its brilliance. Round and Round is really funky with hard beats, and still sounds fresh today. The duet with R.Kelly Its On, is super sexy. Her vesion of Everything is one of the most beautiful songs i have heard. Not gonna Cry is sung deep from the heart and shows her pain. Mary wears her heart on her sleave and it shows in her music. She is a soul legend.
on 25 January 2008
One of the best CD's to have in your collection, listen to it when you have friends round, dinner, lunch or let it play when you are going off to sleep. wonderful!
on 2 April 2000
After owning this CD for fast-approaching 3 years, I can still say it's the most played record in my collection. This is a considerable surprise to even myself, as during the time since it was released there have been some excellent albums (Lauryn Hill, TLC, Kelis...). However, the sheer diversity of the album makes it the best: the retro grooves (I Can Love You & Round and Round); the ballads(Share My World, Everything, Missing U, Not Gon' Cry, Our Love) which are some of the most emotive I've ever heard; the hip-hop tracks (Can't Get U Off My Mind, Love Is all We Need); and the standouts, Searching & Get to KnoW U Better. This album is probably her most [critically] unsuccessful record but it doesn't stop it being her best.
on 3 October 2006
This album is beautiful, and very listenable. The songs appeal to everyone, and are never boring. The album is slickly produced and is a mixture of smooth R&B ballads and hip hop beats, with both upbeat and soulful tunes. Every Song is wonderful, and i love 7 days, I can love you, The famous Its on and Everything, and also Not Gon Cry-its haunting.

If you like her new album, you'll love this xx
on 1 March 2014
Very pleased with my purchase, I love this album! I thoroughly enjoyed listening to it. Product described perfectly, seller extremely highly recommended. Thank you very much.
on 8 August 2013
I used to own this cd many years ago, but after lending it out and it never got returned to me, it was time get myself another copy. It was nice to listen to the songs I loved of this album, had a good time singing along. Besides Mary J Blige's first album this is probably one of her best.