Customer reviews

Excellent.
on 30 July 2017
Great music
on 16 August 2017
Brought back a lot of the good times of the season of the show
on 16 December 2000
I would definitely recommend to buy it. Its one of those CD's you can listen to over and over again and never get tired of it. For all those Ally Mcbeal fans this is the CD you have been waiting for!
on 28 October 2000
This CD is the best soundtrack that has been released. I listen to it all the time, in the car, on my walkman, in the evenings on my CD player and more!! Ever since I saw the Ally McBeal episode "Boy Next Door" where Billy dies I have become suddenly hooked. Included in that episode are the songs "Neighbourhood" and "You belong to me" both great songs (My personal favourtite "Neighbourhood") I have to say that this is a MUST for all you Ally McBeal fans!!
on 1 February 2001
The music in Ally McBeal adds so much atmosphere to the programme, it can make you laugh and it can make you cry. When I play this CD, I can take Ally with me where ever I go! And I can't wait for the Second Series video either! Well done Vonda.
on 15 November 1999
The only reason you would get this cd is if you have become familiar with Vonda Shepard who performs on the show. However, I would recommend it for a wide variety of audiences. Vonda Shepard has a great voice that has come into the limelight on account of the show. Although she has her own releases, this is a great album with some familiar songs performed in a slightly different way. If you do watch the show, there are a few songs that I was hoping for that were not put on this release - hopefully, they will be included on the second cd. This cd will appeal to a wide audience.
on 30 December 1999
If you are a fan of Ally you will love this cd. All the songs which make the show great are on here featuring the great voice of Vonda Shepherd. It's like having Ally's bar in your living room making it the best place to escape from the world !.If music be the food of love then this is a romantic dinner for two !
on 26 October 1999
If you're a fan of the Ally McBeal show this album is a must. Vonda Shepard is a very talented artist who sounds just as good live if not even better. The Album contains great cover versions of timeless classics which makes it a great car/party/doing the washing etc CD.
on 1 March 2000
This have to be one of the best ever soundtracks, the songs are really great. You can listen to the album, no matter how your mood is. If you're really in a great mood, listen to "Tell Him", if you feel like going crazy "Searchin' My Soul" and if you feel sad and think that it's the world gone crazy listen to "The End Of The World" or if you simply feel like dancing, play "Hooked On A Feeling". Vonda's voice is really, totally great! And the choice of songs is superb. Is an album for all seasons, all times and all occations.