Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 May 2010
This album has well thought out arrangments of classic pop tracks from the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s. The album at the time was a success and David followed it up with another very good album called "Back to Back". There are some great versions on this C.D. like Everlasting Love and Here Comes the Night. He has a unique voice and delivery, which have ensured him a loyal following over the years. This album stands the test of time as it was recorded back in 1993 but still sounds good with his unique voice in fine form.
on 23 April 2010
I had this album on an old cassette tape that I could no longer play. I am so pleased to be able to listen to the album again. It was not sold as new & therefore I cannot complain that it was in the condition as descibed.
on 13 October 2010
if you like david essex and mike batt then this is for you - the singer -the arranger -the sound -all first rate -love it!
on 25 October 2013
After all my CD collection got stolen in a burglary, I needed to replace everything, and this was one of my favourite CDs to listen to whilst doing the housework. So glad I eventually found a copy!
on 24 September 2015
This is one of David's more recent CDs the songs are mainly from the shows he has done, I prefer him as he is now to his earlier CDs as his voice is more richer, I highly recommended this CD.
on 10 December 2012
like this album as it really dose his unique voice justis and i wanted it on cd for my collection
on 23 March 2014
Any david essex fan will love this.
on 7 January 2016