Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 March 2002
NoFX are undoubtedly on of the best punk / hardcore bands of all time, and in my opinion this must be their best album. For all NoFX fans who don't have this album it's worth getting, it's a bit more hardcore than other albums, but still retains NoFX's cool sense of humour seen of other great albums such as S&M Airlines and Pump up the Valuum with tracks like Monosylabic Girl and the cool ska-punk track Flossing A Dead Horse. For people trying out NoFX, or even punk for the first time, you'll like it, it's a great introduction to this type of music, without going too commercial, unlike other, earlier CD's like Fuck The Kids or Ribbed which may seem dirty and uncut to non-fans. In conclusion, go and buy the album because it's one of the best punk albums you can get.
on 10 January 2003
When I first heard NoFx with their album Heavy Petting Zoo I have to say I wasn't convinced. Fat Mike’s voice annoyed me and it just seemed as if NoFx were another punk band with the same old songs as everyone else. I then stumbled across this gem and realised why NoFx are considered to be one of the best punk bands of all time! Personal I can’t see a single fault in this masterpiece; from start to finish it is a complete work of genius.
The songs on this album are varied, funny, intelligent and amazingly well written! One minute you’re listening to hardcore mosh pit punk and the next you are listing to some of the most skankable ska you have ever heard! Although all the other NoFx albums (Which I now own after hearing this) are amazing this one is a defiantly there best work! I would list my favourite tracks but I’d just be listing the entire album!
If you are into punk and have not yet been convinced by NoFx, then this is the album for you! If you haven’t heard much punk before I might suggest something a little less hardcore (E.g. Green Day’s Nimrod).
BUY NOW! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
on 7 December 2001
I stumbled across this CD pretty recently and was blown away. Where the hell was I when it first came out! I felt I had been deprived. I had listened to Heavy Petting Zoo and couldn't get into it at all, but 'So Long..' simply is amazing. This is the only punk album since 'Inflammable Material' that could dare to be called 'all killer, no filler'. Do yourself a favour, buy this CD and play it to everyone you know. This is genius.
on 17 August 2012
In my opinion this is one of the best nofx albums. I would definatly say that newcomers to nofx should buy this album as it offers a good range of songs like "eat the meek" a reggae song to "I'm telling tim" a more orthodox nofx song. This was one of the first NOFX albums i bought, 10 years on still loving it!
on 27 March 2004
I'd rather give this album 3 and a half stars but its not possible so I rate it 3/5.(Sorry)
I also own 'White Trash, Two heebs and a Bean' and 'Punk in Drublic' which are both absolute killer 5 star albums. I bought this after it was recommended to me and in my opinion this is nowhere near as good as my other two. Its got too many ska songs, its 'poppy' and not enough catchy songs. There isn't one absolute perfect song on here. Take 'Monosyllabic Girl'. Its funny and very catchy but its let down by also being poppy and very short which goes for most of the good songs on here.
Overall, this is not as good as 'White Trash, Two Heebs and a Bean' or 'Punk in Drublic' so i'm sadly thinking of selling this one on and going in search of another album thats to the standard these.(
The best tracks are 'Monosyllabic Girl' (even if it is a short pop-punk song)
'Dads Bad News'
'Champs Elysees'(pure genius)
'Flossing a Dead Horse',an instrumental ska song that you can make your own words to.
Also watch out for the hidden bit at the end of track 16. Its a recording from an American radio station where they call NoFX 'No Talent'. It proves what I always say...Radio is the place where the worst songs ever are played!
'so long and thanks for all the shoes'is another great offering from the punk band NOFX.these guys have been around for years , and still manage come out with a great album From the hard hitting 'its my job to keep the punk rock elite'(what a mouthful) ,to a very chilled out mellow 'eat the meek' and 'champs elysees' has a fantastic brass arrangement ,its in french too ,nice, theres even an instrumental-'flossing a dead horse' i really enjoy listening to this album my favourite track has to be 'dads bad news'-killer bass line! i'd recommend this album to anyone who enjoys listening to blink 182,greenday or just enjoys great musicians that make great music!
on 29 January 2010
I got this album by luck due to the fact that my friend went to see there family in the U.S of A. And a member had a few CD's to give away and knowing that i like PUNK decide to get them for me along side NOFX - Heavy Petting Zoo and Rancid - Life Won't Wait.

I gave this album a try and i glad because no other PUNK bands had not got anything new for a while but this is a lucky breath of fresh-air. For my collection and along with Heavy Petting Zoo i have been impressed by NOFX.
on 16 March 2001
Wow this is an amazing album!
It shows off NOFX's talent for fast punk rock, along with ska, such as the classic 180 degrees. Its my job to keep punk rock elite and I'm telling Tim are definately two of the best NOFX songs ever!
on 11 January 2008
this album is well above average...with some real belters on the cd.the first 5 tracks are awesome 180 degress is punk rock.champs elysees is the worst by far,dads bad news and quart in session are good...monosyllabic girl is just class
on 7 March 2002
I think that this is the best nofx albulm of them all it has a range of different songs going from the slow reggae style of eat the meek to a fast punk track of kill rock stars.Definately an albulm to be heard beats any pop punk albulm ne day.