Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 May 2014
Paul young has such a good soul voice and his songs capture that voice perfectly. Don't forget, it was Paul young who was chosen to sing the opening line on band aid! This greatest hits show that his songs are timeless especially the ones about love and especially the smash hit, every time you go away. Pure class!
on 5 January 2014
I have always liked listening to Paul Young but never got around to purchasing any of his albums until now. His voice is rich and smooth, there are some singers who are entertainers but Paul can really sing and is a pleasure to listen to, this album contains all of his hits. This is just the right album to stick on when you need to relax and unwind or for good romantic songs for when your in the mood for some loving.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 February 2016
Reaching 50 and getting nostalgic for music that actually means something,not the manufactured crap we get these days.
By god what a soulful voice Paul has and this 14 track collection shows his talents to the full.
You want great tunes and a great voice,then buy it.A great great album.
on 20 March 2014
Great download, typical Paul Young music, the type of music that makes you want to dance around and feel good about the day!
on 23 September 2013
Paul young has one of the best voices of the 80s soulful and we get his best songs here everytime you go away, love of the common people, everything must change lots more too you must buy this soon its a great cd
on 8 July 2016
They say wine tastes sweeter with age and I have to admit I was never much of a fan of Paul Young's work in my teenage years during the eighties - although, I did have the 12" version of 'Come Back & Stay' in my collection somewhere. But they say time is a healer, and this is no exception when I listened to this album recently and makes me wonder why the hell did I bury my head in the sand all those years ago - I guess House and Acid Music was all the rage back then in my youth. Paul Young's vocals are both soothing and soulful and this is expressed in all his songs, whether its more fresh, upbeat like 'Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down' to the melancholy songs like 'Wherever I Lay My Hat' - you just cant tear yourself away from one song after another, as if the lyrics to each song has been cleverly crafted. So whether you're just waking up in the morning or relaxing of an evening with a glass of wine, this album is a must.
on 26 May 2016
Bought this CD when it was originally released, but left it in my car when I sold it on. Had to get another copy because it is great. Each song now is just a classic. Paul Young's voice/sound will never date. This is easy listening, but the words make you actually listen to them. Love them all. Not one single song do I skip over. If you like soulful melodic music, you really should this a try.
on 16 October 2014
received my c.d on time and perfectly wrapped with no damage, however when i opened the c d although advertised as new and unwrapped there was an xmas card inside the playlist inside the c d.????
on 24 November 2012
This collection serves its purpose I guess, but for me was let down by the poor sound reproduction, hence 3 stars. That said, perhaps it's reflected in the price.
on 26 April 2013
You can see why despite Paul Youngs amazing voice and great presentation of songs he had a poor chart career. The singles output taken individually is quite weak. This CD plays however like a very good album of material. It hangs together well because the main output is confined to quite a short period.

I find myself singing one or other of the songs as I shave in the morning whether I have been listening to it or not, so it is having a profound effect on me. A real grower.