Format: Audio CD|Change

UNBELIEVABLE! This is the Young Gods at their most accessible. Fine throbbing Basslines with an understanding of technical prowess beyond credit. Wild and thoughtful, Passionate and emotive, it's difficult to find a contemporary outfit of this calibre anywhere! Outstanding!
on 18 March 2016
Just buy it, if you are looking at this then you have come to the right place.... I can not tell you, re-living my youth, and it is still as shiny as it ever was. Magic! oh forgot to tell you... play it very loud!
on 5 February 2011
I first ran into the Young Gods in '92 at St. Amant Rock Ca Vibre punk festival in Clermont-Ferrand in France...I had never seen anything like them before, and they were truely gob-smacking, playing the loudest-sonic-shaman-soundscape music with huge slabs of industrial noise 'banked loops' stored, controlled, and released through a keyboard, and where they played most of TV Sky album live....'Dame Chance' is my absolute favourite rock-god track, best listened to with headphones and with the volume cranked way way up!....A great, great studio and live band, and I happily recently caught up with them again in Glasgow on tour in December 2010. My other fave bands are Sonic Youth and Janes Addiction who I also think have the same sort of energy, raw sound, and passion!...Enjoy!