Customer reviews

All The Best
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 April 2017
Fabulous!! Love this band!
on 9 March 2016
Brings back memories great cd
on 12 March 2014
Don't like at all the extra songs that were not on the original album. I'm sure it probably said that somewhere on the details before I bought it but didn't notice as album cover the same...a load of rubbish added on..should have left the album as it was.
on 14 May 2015
I bought this after watching 'Good Vibrations' and finding 'Alternative Ulster' to be the best song of the whole film. I thought at the price it was worth a gamble and while I don't regret spending the money I wont listen to it regularly but I'm glad its part of my collection.
on 6 May 2003
If you remember the good old days of head pumping jumping around then this album will bring it all back. From the moment the album opens with the almighty "Suspect Device", the blood starts rushing, the brain starts squeaming and the whole body is ready to thrash for hours upon hours. Very soon the unforgettable guitar of "Alternative Ulster" takes you by storm and soon after your thumping to "At the Edge". What can I say - One of the best albums of all time.
on 21 September 2010
Used to own this album on Vinyl many many years ago. It was a favourite amongst my friends. Thought I'd relive some of my past and just got it on CD. Realised why I loved SLF all those years ago, still packs a punch and holds many fond memories.
on 3 January 2014
I have been following SLF for many years. This is a great album with great tracks. One of the better albums in my opinion.
on 7 April 2010
If you have just discoved SLF and you already own Infamable Material, Nobodys Hero, Go For It and Now Then. Then this should be your next buy as it contains all the singles and some of them are not on any album so if you don't buy this you wll never hear the great tracks Straw Dogs, Back To Front, Two Guitars Clash, Sad eyed People and You can't say Crap on the Radio. So its a must buy
on 24 December 2014
took some finding well worth it better without the best of
on 2 November 2016