Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more

Customer reviews

Lost & Gone Forever
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 February 2001
I'd never heard of this band until a friend from the States recommended them to me after I'd finished listening to every Counting Crows recording out there. Although lyrically Adam Duritz may have an edge over this band, musically Guster have got it just right. Acoustic melodies with pleasant harmonised vocals which are never 'in your face' make this very easy listening. Like the Nine Days album but not as 'Pop'. This makes a nice change from the slightly darker sound of current British acts like Coldplay and Radiohead.
on 16 November 2000
This is by a band that I had not heard about until I went on holiday in America. I saw a couple of their tracks on MTV and decided I liked their music. It's a kind of indie style and I would definitely recommend it to any indie fans. The best track on the album I would have to say would be Fa Fa although all the tracks are brilliant. Anybody who has heard nine days album the madding crowd will more than likely enjoy this album too. I think that it is definitely worth investing in to increase your CD collection. I am a punk fan but for some reason I have enjoyed this album which is far from punk. It is soulful music it is my chill out music when ever I am stressed I put this on. The album is a very mellow mix of acoustic guitars and light mellow singing.
on 25 February 2011
I found Guster accidentally, years ago on the internet and have since tried to buy all their albums. Pretty much everything they create is fantastic, tuneful, pop-rock full of harmonies.
Stand out tracks are Either way, All the way up to heaven and Two Points for Honesty - Have a listen on Amazon!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 May 2016
Great album, one of my favourites, each track is quite different from the last but it flows very well