on 16 October 2017
Don't go into this expecting a gore fest! This movie is all about capturing the imagination of the viewer and really engrossing you into the situation. Being lost deep in the woods while being stalked by a possible Witch whose playing mind games with you but never actually make an appearance, it's an unsettling thought. What does she look like? Will I actually ever get out of these woods? Am I being stalked by people just trying to scare me? It's what you'd be questioning to yourself, to the point of insanity. The film does a good job at creating that atmosphere. It's fear of the unknown. You can appreciate why this is creepy, while maybe not as scary as it was upon its first release It certainly hasn't lost It's tone. I didn't know If I'd like this, but it's actually a good movie just because of how they build up everything in your imagination. The victims are lead to the house of the Witch at the end, and this scene was probably the most terrifying part of the film! Spooky stuff.
on 9 October 2017
There's a big sense of "Why was I so impressed by this 20 years ago?" when you see this on the small screen. If you have good memories of this from the 90s, I'd suggest leaving it all there.
on 12 April 2017
Good portrayal of the breakdown of relationships between its three characters in the face of creepy goings on, lost in the woods.
on 18 December 2016
Worth a watch, from being in suspense the way through the movie I thought end could of been a little better
on 22 March 2017
Good film.
on 27 April 2017
There's no gory horror here. There is nothing graphic. It is simply beautifully directed to extract the maximum suspense.
on 2 November 2016
A marmite type film and I love it. Something very different from the normal teen horror films and engrossing
on 1 August 2017
Wasn't scary at all! I know it was the beginning of the camcorder genre and I respect it for that but found it boring from start to finish! And I love my horrors.
The remake is far better.
on 18 May 2017
One of the best movie creator of the found footage
A nice movie