Customer reviews

Hooray For Boobies
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 July 2016
I loved this group at the time and this is a good cd but found coming back to scoop some of their albums up 15 years later i was a little let down and found it quite silly, but some of their singles will always be brilliant eg fire water burn,ballad of chasey lain and the bad touch.
on 5 November 2013
I LOVE THIS BAND,LIFE IS A RIDE SAID BILL HICKS ...WELL THIS BAND LIVE UP TO THAT IDEA WITH HILARIOUS LYRICS LIKE ON LAP DANCE AND I HOPE YOU DIE. I WOULDNT LIKE TO DESCRIBE THEM AS ANY STYLE AS THEY DO PUNK, DANCE AND JUST PLAIN FUNNY MUSIC. IF YOU LIKE MUSIC THAT YOU CAN YELL IN THE CAR WHILE DRIVING PAST ALL THE STUFFED SHIRTS AND SUITS AND SYSTEM SLAVES THEN THIS IS FOR YOU..............GET IT FOLKS.
on 13 April 2017
A prettygood selection of songs, really enjoy listening to them.
on 13 May 2017
Not for listening to with grandparents or prospective in-laws. Essential listening - lyrics always brings a smile
on 29 September 2015
Appalling, utterly Politically incorrect. I feel ashamed of myself everytime I play it. Which is unfortunate as I play it a lot. Possibly their best album.
on 28 May 2013
I bought this as a replacement CD having lost mine a few years ago, bring back lots of memories from being at school,
catchy music with a sence of humour. The humour may be a bit rude for some people but it's tongue in cheek.
on 29 March 2016
Good item, good price, good seller!
on 13 July 2014
Exactly what I was expecting. Fun, upbeat, not too serious music that's guaranteed to put me in a good mood. Not up everyone's street though.
on 7 May 2014
My partner loves there music. I don't know why probbally because they sing silly songs. It kept him quiet anyway
on 21 February 2013
This album is funny but really really good and contains some classics that made them big. Own it play it loud and enjoy.