Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 July 2012
All very good, but the track selection is a bit too predictable. In full it is: Got a Lot o Livin' to do / Love Me Tender / Baby I Don't Care / Crawfish / I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell / Doin' the Best I Can / Flaming Star / Return to Sender / Loving You / G I Blues / Girls Girls Girls / I Need Somebody to Lean On / A Little Less Conversation / Follow That Dream / Viva Las Vegas / Trouble / Swing Down Sweet Chariot / Bossa Nova Baby / Rubberneckin' / They remind me Too Much of You.
on 20 May 2002
Elvis acting career is probably the most debated part of the King's career. Definately, there were far too many poor films, mostly between 1963-1967.
This CD takes some of the best music from some of his films, and comes out tops, with some really stunning tracks.
In there you will find the original version of the soon to be #1 "A Little Less Conversation", from "Live a Little Love a Little." Plus lesser known tracks such from films such as "Change of Habit" (Rubberneckin) "The Trouble With Girls" (Swing Down Sweet Chariot)and "Fun in Acapulco" (Bossa Nova Baby).
Almost every track here is excellent.