on 11 November 2015
The highlight of Christmas 2014 for my 4 year old, was the Stomp Rocket and these refills...
We spent a cold Christmas Day at the local rugby club firing them over the posts from various positions with my brother and his children (I bought one for them too).

In addition to the rugby posts we also held the obligatory "Which adult could make them go the highest" competetion. Despite what my brother says, I won.

I'd recommend this product for the build, the function and the fact that it's an outside toy which gets you all out of the house.

Caution: They go very high, so don't be tempted to fire a initial 'test' rocket near a house or land that you can't access easily. Even a gentle stomp will send it skyward and a breeze might cause it to get caught in the house guttering or drift over to Farmer Giles' field.
One person found this helpful
on 27 December 2017
The perfect, and necessary, accompaniment to a “stomp-rocket”.

I do wish one could get more rockets for less money though as my nephews have lost them already.
on 27 November 2017
Bought as a present for nephews 10 and 6 it was a huge hit. Apparently the whole family spent hours making up different competitions with this adults and kids together!
on 3 March 2009
This is a simple, good value toy. Bought as an extra for my step sons birthday, both he and his friends (age 8) and his younger brother (age 5) thoroughly enjoyed firing the rockets. You will need quite a bit of space (the rockets can travel!) and my step sons were supervised - which I would def. recommend for young children. I would also recommend purchasing spare rockets at the same time, otherwise you may find yourself spending most of your time running around.
13 people found this helpful
on 23 January 2018
A really good size and fits our stomp rocket not by the same brand. Well made and they have all stayed in one piece after lots of use.
on 28 November 2015
Could only give a 4 star review as I didnt have them long enough to really review them properly. We lost them after about 2 uses each. They are still on next doors garage roof so if we manage to get them down at some point and review them properly, we may bump the extra star on
on 30 September 2017
Not like come in the original pack, plastic not nerf. But work and easy to see when stuck in a tree.
on 19 October 2017
Gd fun for my son. He enjoys playin with his stomp rocket and these are extra rockets
on 26 May 2018
Prompt service. Excellent rockets
on 11 January 2018
So much fun for something so small!!!

See one answered question