on 30 June 2010
I have been using this tape for a couple of years for plant labels. They are stuck on 1/2" plastic labels. There has been no deterioration despite being exposed to all weathers, sun and soil. They beat so called permanent pens, which all seem to fade with time and they are a lot neater.

Have just fished some pots out of pond. Despite being submerged for about two years there has been no deterioration to tapes, which are still firmly fixed
to 1/2" plastic labels.
on 12 May 2013
The Brother label printer I bought was good value for money but the tape used for the labels does not come cheap, So it pays to be economical. Each time the label is cut off there is more blank tape than you need, so I print a whole load of labels in one strip and then cut the individual ones up with a pair of scissors.

The tape I bought was delivered promptly, but will not be used until the one that came with the macahine is used up.
on 13 May 2011
Initial delay with delivery, despatched on time but problem with bar-code number, returned to sender by customs, wrote to ask if my order has been despatched? replied with details as above, I have now received the product, which is good and value for money, would have been nice if company had notified me of the delay, rather than me having chase them to find out why it had not been delivered, hence only two stars.
on 11 March 2017
I'm labelling everything now.
on 17 October 2015
Top Quality
on 28 May 2017
good
on 11 December 2012
Excellent product - cannot fault it - but a sharp implement to get the backing paper off is an advantage!
on 5 April 2017
aaa
on 24 March 2009
The product is fine but do not buy more than one tape from best gig because you will be charged multiple postage. ie if you order 100 tapes you postage will be £400 but it will be in one box! Deceitfully unclear if you buy by the one click method. Beware. I paid £36 for one small box to go from Yorkshire to Lancashire.Not to be repeated.
44 Comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 November 2007
I had to wait quite a while to buy my Brother P-Touch + labels, as the price was high for my intended usage. I use it for labelling my plant pots as I grow for a living and do a lot of propagation and I thought it would save me a lot of time writing out sticks. Yes, it does save the time but the label tape is awkward to separate front/back and then it folds back on itself and often gets tangled up. I then have to cut each label with a pair of scissors before sticking on the plant pots. The machine does have an inbuilt cutter but you waste far too much tape as it has to be fed through. The main issue, though, is the PRICE of the label cartridges which are in the region of £8 - £10 each depending on type + P&P. Being as you only get 8 metres per cartridge that is not a lot of labelling in comparison with the price.
I'm now looking around for yet another method of labelling which is affordable and will save my valuable time.
This system is OK for occasional labelling but not really suitable if you are doing any quantity and your time is precious.
33 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse