The Best of Glenn Miller
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 July 2017
Outstanding delivery and well worth getting ! love it very much.
on 18 February 2013
I've been meaning to buy this one (or one like it) for a while. I love this sort of music but don't have much of it in my collection.

I was a bit worried by some of the negative reviews, but I found the quality to be ok. But maybe that's due to the quality of my sound system? Or maybe it's because I like listening to records?

Anyway, my suggestion would be to not be put off by the negative reviews but just to give it a try. At this sort of price it's got to be worth a try.
on 23 September 2016
All's good thanks.
on 11 January 2013
Takes my mind away. I never thought I'd love it so much. It's a permanent feature on my mp3 player. I was born in 1960 and this was written before that, so you can't deny that the old songs are the best. I'd put this in the top ten for alltime's sake.
on 4 January 2014
I have always enjoyed Glenn Miller and this was no exception and to top it all the Glenn Miller sty was on Over the Christmas period.
on 26 July 2013
Bought for 1940's themed party. Got everyone in the mood and excellent background CD. Prompt service and would definitely recommend.
on 9 August 2014
Great album. All the evocative classics are here. I bought it to use the final track, Moonlight Serenade, at my grandfather's funeral so it obviously means a great deal to me. The music speaks of a long gone time but is as beautiful and cool now as it was then.
on 27 November 2015
Quality is pretty rubbish, but you get the drift.
on 18 July 2015
fantastic back ground music
on 17 December 2017
Arrived in bad state. Cover cracked in places. Kept as plays fine.