Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 26 November 2001
We were so disappointed when Brio stopped making the Thomas trains. The quality with these trains is the absolute worst. We used to live in England and the Brio-made Thomas trains were far superior to the American-style Learning Curve or Flair trains. The paint chips quite easily and the trains look terrible. The track is an inferior wood too. What a shame.
on 23 February 2009
Henry was bought as a 3rd birthday present for our semi-german grandaughter to work with Thomas the Tank Engine. She has huge fun with it on the wooden track while watching her DVD of TTTE, another great hit.
These hardwood toys are beautifully made, durable, safe and loved enough to be taken to bed, to the great consternation of parents. Very strongly recommended for toddlers at a sensible price.
on 13 October 2008
We bought a few of these trains for our three years old as he is a Thomas fan and completely obsessed. I thought I was investing in a quality toy that would give him pleasure for some time.
Whilst one year on, he still loves playing with Henry, Gordon and Thomas, I'm very disappointed by the quality. All the trains have become very chipped. The paint peels off incredibly easily. They also do not ride round the track very smoothly and when he connects them all together to make a long train they quickly derail. He's recently played with his freinds Brio set which seems to be much better quality.
on 28 December 2008
Brought Henry For my 4yo boy for Christmas, By Boxing Day the paintwork had already started to chip, will not be buying any more; feel a little let down that toys of this quality make it onto the market.
on 15 January 2011
My little grandson loved this little engine and quickly added it to the Thomas engine on the wooden track all of which were purchased for his second birthday in January.The size is perfect for little hands and it is a real bonus that each piece is magnetic and he was able to keep all the pieces joined up as he guided them round the track.Nice bright colours too.
on 14 March 2014
Bought for my son's 2nd birthday. Was unsure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised to see it is Brio compatible, and pretty cute, as much as a train can be. My son loves it, and we'd definitely add to our collection of Thomas trains, and use this seller again.
on 27 July 2009
Amazon is the best website to order through when buying any wooden train in the Thomas the Tank engine range. They are the cheapest and most efficient for posing out and the standard of the products are superb. My 2 year old has hours of fun playing with the trains and they wear well, keep their colour and so far have proved to be very robust in a tug of war with other children! I can only sing praises all round!
on 17 February 2012
Henry arrived promptly and was as described. It is a toy much loved by my grandsons. They play imaginatively with their train track and engines very frequently.
on 31 December 2011
thomas the tank and friends are my grandsons favoutite toys he is four and a half and has endless fun playing with then and there are not many he has not got.
on 10 June 2014
Fantastic service and a great product. Thankyou very much, my boy loves it and it was in excellent condition. Would definately come to you again.