Customer reviews

Style: RUBIK'S CUBE|Change

on 14 May 2017
Ok so its good but jheeze I am stumped
I got this bad boi a few months ago and it's still just stil incomplete I try not to beat myself up about it the the b**tard is just sitting there looking at me everyday, if you're smart and can actually solve this children's puzzle then yeah go for it it's good quality.
on 31 March 2017
Bought this because my husband had never had one. Brilliant idea - hours of torment for very little money! He loves it and it keeps him occupied.
on 8 May 2017
my autistic son playes with this all the time helps his with anxiety and keeps him busy and happy, even if he can only do 1 side at a time
on 25 June 2017
THIS HARDLY EVER GETS PUT DOWN. LOVE IT BECAUSE IT'E THE REAL THING.. PROPER COLOURED SQUARES AND NOT STICKERS ..
on 17 March 2013
Very good quality, and good service as well. 100% recomended. The product was at time expected. My husband have been used a lot and it's still working perfectly.
on 30 March 2017
Great price fast delivery,my grandson is very pleased
on 19 April 2017
Quality item. Have kept my kids entertained for hours.
on 17 March 2017
Rubiks cube is a rubiks cube!
on 15 March 2017
brought back memories so it has been very well received
on 26 April 2017