Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 August 2016
I use to own this as a cassette about 20yrs ago, I thought I'd replace it and wasn't disappointed. Classic tracks in their original form.
on 15 May 2016
I love this CD, had it on tape but decided to update! I think the compilation of songs covers all his best ones and I never tire of listening and always end up jigging about!
on 1 April 2013
In the process of replacing albums that have either walked out of my house on their own or not returned when lent out, or when they were returned they weren't in the best of condition. Been buying second hand albums and so far I've been really pleased with what I've bought. No complaints. Wouldn't have replaced them if I had to pay full price so I'm very happy that Amazon has given me the opportunity to do this.
on 5 January 2016
we bought it for 'Sailing' to play at my dads funeral (he was RN) The song was appropriate on so many levels, plus there were others on the CD that I'd not got in our collection. The family loved it
on 3 October 2015
I've got to say that, for 74p, this has to be the best value album I've ever bought. I've only really started listening to the old fella recently and yet I know and love all songs on this album except for one. I have listened to songs on this album every day since I got it.
on 7 September 2016
Bought for the car, easy listening, relaxing, all the main classics hits. Prompt delivery
on 3 December 2015
Sound is not really high quality- might be just the way if is supposed to sound. Prefer his latest stuff really now listened to this constant drums all sounding the same on several tunes.
on 20 March 2016
A great cd just recived it a bit late for a party but i like it listening to it having breakfast just fab l like rod stewart
on 16 June 2017
you cant go wrong with Rod Stewart
on 7 December 2013
I bought this album as i have his collection of his the great american song book. I do not really know why i like rod stewart now as i did not really rate him that much back in the 70s 80s, but it must be an age thing as i think we have both mellowed over the years....