on 10 January 2018
Great game. Bought it for christmas to play with my daughters aged 5 and 8. The 8 year old clearly understands it better than the 5 year old who it's not really simple enough for. My 8 year old doesn't quite get the strategy of it and planning ahead isn't something she can really do, but it's early days yet. It's great for that the rules are very easy and there are no dice, no forfeits or anything, just everyone has to replace a tile on their turn before they can move and that's it.
on 8 January 2018
This game kept popping up in my suggestions several times. I did almost judge a book by its cover between price and appearance but did a little research and looked around and decided to buy. I am so glad I did, it's a hit with the family and my daughters have asked to play it over and over. If you get a little confused with the instructions there are a few great videos on Youtube to introduce you to the idea.
on 1 January 2018
This is an amazing board game. Bought for my 8 year old Son as a 'Xmas Eve box' gift. Was played with right through Xmas and into the New Year. The fact that you don't need dice or batteries is a refreshing change.
Would definitely recommend this game.
on 19 January 2018
A superb game that can be played with a group of any age - the simple handicap system means kids and adults can play competitively together. Takes about 5 minutes to learn.
on 7 January 2018
The best family board game bar none. So simple to play and yet so complex. One minute you're stuck on the wrong side of the board with no idea how to move and the next a path opens up to take you all the way there.
on 15 November 2017
Son went mad for this game, after playing it in school, must say the whole family enjoy playing it too.
two ways to play, so younger children can play.
on 21 December 2015
bought this for my granddaughters birthday ,well what a good game ,she is 8 and we all played it adults as well it makes you think and is good fun ,it was one of the things that she had asked for .cheaper than the shops .came quickly highly recommend this game
on 5 August 2017
Lovely game got for my 8 yr old for Christmas. We love it simple and easy not too complex or stressful perfect for a rainy afternoon!
on 31 December 2015
Played Ataris game with my 8 year old granddaughter, 35 year old daughter and 77 year ol other grandmother all of us had a good time,were challenged but not frustrated. It was fun to see how the 8 year olds brain worked, as you need to think a few steps ahead to succeed. My granddaughter was able to win the game more than once ( she wanted to play many days in a row). It was a great game for many generations of the family to play together. I think she will also have fun playing with her friends. Best played with 3-4 players at a time
on 30 October 2016
Very simple to learn to play and a great strategy game for all the family. It looks very robust, but we haven't played it much yet - we'll see how it survives the Christmas season!