Customer reviews

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack
Format: Baby Product|Change

on 30 December 2016
The top ring which contains plastic beads is too flimsy. My baby likes to bash his toys. This ring splits open far too easily and the beads come out. It's really worrying. I removed the beads so that baby won't pick them up and choke on them. Otherwise I would have given it a good rating as he loves to play with it.
on 11 June 2015
Excellent toy bought it for 10 GBP in May'13 at 7 month stage. My only grub is it could have been a little longer and a few more rings added. Though it was fun making her understand the different sizes colours and stacking and restocking in different combinations to get it right. It took some 3 months for her to be completly confident with it, but she has used the rings for other role play activities.
on 23 January 2017
Like a previous customer said the top ring is made from a brittle plastic. My 6 month old grandson threw the ring on the floor. The ring split open and the beads fell out. This poses a real choking hazard. I was very disappointed in the quality of this Fisher Price classic toy.
on 28 June 2017
As stacking toys go this is a great one - nothing else left to say except it is very well made and I can recommend it.......
on 4 March 2017
My baby loves these rings. They are soft and easy for her to hold and throw! They can keep her entertained for quite a while.
on 27 July 2014
Nice toy, my son is 9 months but he's wreckless with it, the hoops go flying around the front room then takes me ages to find them again. He will sit and play with it but it is a bit smaller than I had hoped for hence 4/5 stars. Other than that its a great little toy. I got it in the sale too which was a bonus.
on 26 September 2017
The now four-month old will love this come Christmas... she's gonna be spoilt! :-)
on 1 August 2017
Amazing product and great customer service. One happy customer I am.
on 1 June 2017
MH granddaughter loves this. A timeless toy
on 10 June 2017
My granddaughter knew exactly what to do with this even though she's one, she loves it and the red one at the top which rattles