Colour: 2012|Change

on 21 July 2011
This is one of my fav vintage toys...had one during my childhood and have very good memories of it!
It still looks sturdy as it looked 30years ago, however when you have a closer look you can feel cheap plastic. I just opened mine today for my baby and the yellow cone bit of the base looks like it's been scratched against the pavement. The white base itself has bits of the plastic peeling off!!! I would be very happy with this product as my baby seems to be loving it, if it wasn't already a danger for a 6month old. One last thing that might seem silly mentioning, is that I don't like the top red/silver ring (the rattle), my baby seems to hit himself with the ring as he batters it against the floor, the plastic it's made of is just too hard!!
The other rings are fine, he can happily chew on them -he's teething- but the red one is different. Why? Could you FP guys do the old one exactly like it was years ago??
on 19 October 2013
I bought this for my nephew as he is just starting to grab things and chew things. His mum is quite happy for him to suck of these rings if he wants and he loves playing with them in the paddling pool.
on 29 May 2013
This is an enduring classic toy - a simple and eye-catching toy that can be enjoyed in many different ways, from chewing and rattling to stacking and learning their colours. My five month old engaged with it immediately and it's become a firm favourite.
on 8 August 2014
This is a classic toy. We had one for our children over 30 years ago, and now both our granddaughters have one. The only difference in 30 years is that now the top ring has a rattle inside, so classic is the design. The older one at ten months has been playing with hers for a while though she can't quite stack in order yet! The younger one at 4 months is most likely to wave the rattle around. A great toy for an wider age range than many.
on 26 January 2013
Yes, if you have stumbled across this product, chances are you want a puzzle product for your baby. I got this for ours when she was at about 10 months and she loved it. She still plays with it at just over a year old, I think it's a great puzzle game and all baby's should have one.
on 3 July 2015
Bought this with another last minute gift and ordered next day shipping and it was right on time... so blessed, Thanks Amazon.
Item is also so adorable and quality product nicely packed, awesome price... what else you want (Full On Bargain for us) Thanks again
on 25 May 2013
My 9 month old loves this toy, she's just got the hang of putting the rings on (not in the right order) but she doesn't care! She gives me the gummiest grin for approval when she gets them on. The top ring has beads that rattle and is a favourite chewer!
on 7 January 2016
I bought this as a Christmas present for our first grandson because I'd bought one for his mum for her first Christmas too! I bought it with the shapesorter bucket. Well done Fisher-Price for continuing to produce good quality tried and tested toys. We were impressed that unlike other products, the quality of this toy is as good as it was 30 years ago. Actually, this one has even improved slightly, with the addition of the 'rattle effect' of the top ring. I look forward to buying more Fisher-Price toys for our little grandson in the coming years.
on 2 April 2014
I had one of these (although the top ring was plain red, none of this fancy bead stuff 30 years ago). My daughter loves it too, and it's lovely watching her progress from knocking it over to taking the rings off to trying to put them back on. The old ones are the best!
on 22 December 2014
A simple basic toy for babies really lightweight and quite flimsy for a fisher price product I don't think it's worth around the 7 pound I paid, it looks more a under a fiver type of toy but that didn't stop my daughter playing with it