on 10 April 2016
Lovely item, fairly sturdy though my children have managed to break a few. Ideal for any little constructor 😊
on 10 July 2016
This is a great cheap little puzzle toy for young children over 3 years old which will provide hours of fun and entertainment by using their imagination to bring their ideas to life through construction. These are a great cheap alternative to the likes of lego/k'nex etc.
on 9 April 2014
Galt First Octons have a certain 1970s nostalgia for me. I loved the larger size, colours and transparency of the classic Galt Octons. Unfortunately, they do not make these any more and only have these in a florescent, cheaper plastic. Nevertheless, they're still a great construction toy.
on 21 July 2016
Bit more flimsy than expected. They were bought for my grandkids aged between 3 and 9 but I've never seen them play with it. Just didn't seem to interest them.
on 23 December 2017
Lovely Christmas gift, bigger than expected. Super for developing fine motor and creativity.
on 28 March 2013
I had these many years ago for my eldest grandchild. Decided that my two youngest grandchildren might enjoy them so have added a new box to the collection. All the grandchildren love them and enjoy building shapes and flowers etc. Really great value and brilliant for little hands to work with. Great colours, bright and interesting
on 10 March 2016
Not a huge hit, with 3 and 5 year olds, they find them a bit stiff and difficult to do. Maybe when they are a bit older.
on 13 April 2016
Can make lots with these. Son loves them although he's too young to put them together himself (2).
on 3 January 2016
Loved them as a child. Bought them for my little boy and he loves them too. It's really easy to create something interesting and different every time and they're easy to pack and travel with. I would say though, that they're more fun now we've bought two packets. One is a bit limiting.
on 28 July 2015
Absolutely brilliant, my grandsons love it. It is the first toy asked for when they arrive to visit and it lets their imagination have full reign to build what they like. Highly recommended.