on 11 March 2005
When I looked at this to buy I did think it might be a bit old for my nephew (10 months). He loves it tho and the batteries have been changed twice since Christmas coz he plays with it so much. I think it will last too coz you can wipe it clean, chuck it about and its very durable.
on 15 December 2009
I like VTech usually so thought I would give this a go. Actually, the recorded music and singing is not as clear as hoped and the book has not really captured the attention of my baby or toddler.
on 23 April 2006
I bought this toy for my son in november to give to him for xmas but he found it and would not leave it alone so I gave it to him early. He played with it that much by xmas I had to change the batteries! He at 12 months could quite easily press the buttons but I do find this toy more anoying than any other so last time the batteries ran out I did not replace them.