Customer reviews

Windowlicker
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 July 2016
I love this track,so chilled out and fresh sounding,definetly one of his best,check out the music video for this its brilliant!
on 18 February 2016
Great alternative track
on 1 November 2015
Album as expected, delivery and price top notch. Thanks!
on 19 July 2014
Awesome and interesting album. my only qualm is that the abrasive 2nd track, 'equation', is now stuck in my head, and is gradually degrading my sanity...
One person found this helpful
on 28 April 2017
Ok
on 28 December 2014
a great tune, love this crazy guy
on 5 September 2014
Great!
on 3 October 2015
Classic Aphex
VINE VOICEon 2 May 2015
I don't get it. I bought this disc in good faith believing the reviews here and what I get is a 2 minute sound loop that is frankly rubbish.
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 20 January 2014
Once again Amazon MP3 Download came to the rescue . I had the original whole album on CD , but wanted it on my computer- unfortunately this particular track was scratched and un recordable/un playable . SO recorded all the other tracks from the CD then Downloaded this track from Amazon .RESULT have now got the whole CD on my Computer Ready for all our wild Transexual Sex parties - Gay Vicar, Labour MP`S ,Chief Mason of the Grand White Buffalo Order, Police Commisioner,Top Coppers & City Coucillors included . NICE !