on 18 September 2017
Must have for N64 Donkey Kong - learnt this the hard way!
on 27 August 2017
Can't complain it was on time. I'm not sure whether I have a different type of n64 or the expansion pak was adifferent type but they would not work together. All I got was a blank screen. I got to send it back no problem though and refunded . So all good.
on 10 August 2014
These are quite hard to acquire now that this console is discontinued. While and I had bought quite a few generic versions that had issue after issue., I am pleased to report that this one was not only genuine, but it works like a dream!
on 2 March 2017
Bought as a gift but have seen it in action, a must have if you want to play perfect dark.
on 4 January 2017
Just want I needed to play majoras mask
on 26 March 2018
All good
on 14 January 2014
I am using this on Zelda OoT and have noticed a big difference in the graphic quality after installing this. No N64 owner should be without one.
Worked perfectly first time and allowed me to play my majoras mask game so I'm very happy! Quick delivery too
on 3 August 2017
Much better service than using CeX online would totally recommend for anyone wanting to play more games for N64 thank you for your service
on 27 March 2018
Very good product. Had to return it due to ordering the wrong product but the seller was 100% pleasant throughout the whole process.