Customer reviews

Buckcherry
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 July 2014
Excellent. I started swotting up on some of the bands that were going to play Download this year and am very pleased I bought this album. Decent rock songs banged out for instant pleasure. Plenty to sing along to. There is something acidic about the singers voice with no unnecessary screaming. Refreshing. Crushed, Lit Up, and Dirty Mind are stand out tracks and the rest are not at all shabby! If you don't have this album, BUY IT.
on 29 June 2017
Lit up and Check your head are just two of the gems on this beauty. This band often remind me of a hard rock aerosmith. They are in my opinion one of the best bands to come from the USA. Great music and vocals from Josh Todd.
on 22 December 2012
How many times is a band's first album their best? Years of struggling and practising have resulted in songs from the heart, music that they truly believe in. That is certainly the case with Buckcherry's debut, an aggressive yet melodic blast of rock with well crafted tunes and plenty of passion. For me, All Lit Up is always a highlight, even if it is clearly a rip off of Ace Frehley's Shock Me riff! If you like your rock hard and heavy but with groove then this for you.
on 24 February 2013
This is the album that started my interest in the band with its hit song Crazy Bitch. Wattch out for the odd bit of industrial langauge if you've never seen them in action before. Quality R n'R Band though
on 27 March 2017
Good product, good price, sent quickly
on 10 April 2016
Great Rock songs !
on 2 January 2015
very quick delivery item as described would recommended and buy again
on 31 March 2013
I had to buy this album again as I made the mistake of lending it to my 18 yr old budding rock star son...the day it arrived on my door mat I get 'can I borrow it?'....no you chuffin' can't!!!
on 14 May 2015
Everything good
on 29 January 2013
I've been after this CD for ages and it's been well worth the wait. No damage to the CD or case, s'all good!