Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 April 2016
A stunning re issue. Quality product . The sound is clean and fresh. Its a shame Queen fans frown at this release. They really shouldn't.
on 18 March 2017
Excellent Buy seen them live twice.
on 4 August 2017
Love it.
on 3 September 2017
Queen...superb !!!!
on 6 July 2017
superb album
on 3 October 2012
i recieved The Miracle Queen in the stated time and in good order have playedit several times and am well pleased with my purchase good clean record
on 31 March 2010
I remember buying this album on vinyl when it first came out and was so excited when I played it for the first time. 20 years later and with all my vinyl gone I finally decided to buy this album on CD. I hadn't heard it for years but my interest in Queen has grown again recently. I'd always been a massive Queen fan but had been too busy with University, getting married and having children to sit back and give them a good listen these last few years.
I'm now revisiting the Queen albums again. This has all the hits from their final 80's album - breakthru, the miracle, invisible man, scandal and the wonderfully heavy I want it all. However, its the non-hits that I really love on this album. I especially love Rain must fall and think that Was it all worth it could have been another hit.
Well worth buying as it still sounds fresh today even though it's over 20 years old!
on 20 December 2015
The transaction was successful. I would recommend
on 20 January 2017
As expected thank you plays well condition fine a good price a1 seller thank you will be back again as b4 😀
on 17 March 2017