Customer reviews

Rush Hour Logic Game

on 24 December 2017
My six year old absolutely loved this aswell as my 9 year old. We all took it in turns to try to solve the puzzle we chose.

There are three different levels of cards to pick from. (Answers are in coordinates on the back of each card)

You simply place each counter (car or lorry) as suggested onto the board in a set position. You can not lift the counters to move them. You either slide them backwards or forward to eventually reveal the clear exit path for the red car.

Highly addictive and lots of fun 😊
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 4 December 2017
This is a great puzzle. I didn't realise it was a one player game when I bought it. We sometimes make it into a two player game by taking turns. I bought it for an eight year old girl and she enjoys playing with it, has a phase on it every now and then. The adults in the house have been known to play it occasionally too. Very simple and easy to understand, gets progressively trickier and can be quite frustrating, but feels good to work it out.
on 3 January 2018
I bought this for my eldest grandson many years ago. He's now 21 and still has it! He can only share it with his li'l brothers, though, as it emigrated with him to Australia, so I've bought it again for my other grandkids to play with at mine. They're still too young for it, but I got it now as I enjoy it myself and they'll grow into it. Okay, I'll fess up! A few days after it arrived I spent HOURS working my way through ALL the set-up cards! I'll probably buy the other card sets at some point, but for now my fun is to reverse-engineer the thing and create my own new set-ups. I reckon it says something for this toy that, even as an adult, I can still enjoy it after such a long time.
on 27 December 2017
OMG how addictive is this... brought as stocking filler and it hasn't been left alone for 2 days lol.. even been back on and ordered the extra card sets. Is mind boggling and although is a 1 player game, we all have sat together trying to get the car out.. excellent value and brilliant fun for all ages.
on 31 December 2017
This is such a great game! It has kept my whole family busy over Xmas and the only problem is the small squabbles over who should go next!
on 3 April 2017
much appreciated gift
on 20 November 2017
Excellent my son is 3 and can do hard stage but he's quite advanced but definitely keeps him entertained as he loves a puzzle
on 8 January 2018
Great game for kids and adults. My six year old loves it. So good I’ve bought one for my nephew too.
on 4 January 2018
Brilliant game, both my 6 and 8 year old love it. Definitely recommend.
on 26 November 2017
My son who is 8 years old loves it. Just ordered 2 of the extention pacs too.