Customer reviews

Rush Hour Logic Game
Price:£15.99+ Free shipping

on 8 November 2010
Boought this for the airplane trip to the States. Kept my 5 year old busy for ages. We love it! Comes in a draw string bag and so transports easily. Very educational but as it is all about cars he was hooked. Buy it.
on 18 April 2012
Got this for my 6 years old daughter and although a bit young for it, she enjoys the beginner cards when she can do them. Great game for planning and thinking ahead. My 8 year old also enjoys it. Educational and fun.
on 30 December 2012
Getting back to using hand eye coordination for kids instead of hand held devices messing with their brains this game is ideal for any age it's easy to transport and. Clever format. Ravensberg are great game makers
on 21 January 2010
Really makes you think outside the box. Starts off with easy challenges, progressing to ever harder challenges. Rather addictive. And great for my 6 and 9 year old who just want to play with the cars sometimes.
on 17 June 2017
Too complicated
on 9 January 2012
This is a great game. It kept my 8 year old grandaughter amused for ages at Christmas as well as my 63 year old brother-in-law! I bought it for my grandaughter but I might buy another one for us.
on 12 January 2011
Prior to purchasing this product i played it online and i was addicted. Therfore i decided to purchase the box game for my 8 year old nephew for christmas; he loved it and so did everyone else.
on 7 February 2013
Having had my son play this at after school club, I thought he might gat bored. He is only 5, so can't do many yet, but loves playing with it. I think it will be used for a number of years.
on 11 February 2013
When I looked at this it didn't look that great to be honest. But my 9 year old nephew absolutely loves it. Keeps him busy puzzling it out for hours, so a nice break from computer games!
on 1 January 2015
Haven't played yet but was recommended this to discreetly teach your children maths was apparently recommended as the game/toy to have in the New York Times looking forwards to playing