Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 August 2003
Arguably the best produced breakbeat album to ever have graced this wonderful planet, this CD is a must buy. With breaking,Scratching, more breacking, grafiti and more breaking this is a stomping album. With tracks like dont stop, freestyle noise and we rock hard this album certainly wil rock you hard. IF in doubt BUY IT and you wont be disapointed
on 19 February 2004
....this album is different. I've had it for years, and every now and again I'll here a clip on TV and I HAVE to go and dig it out.
It's definately worthy of being called "great". It's an album full of bass and quick lyrics. I'm into rock, but this album is one of my favourites. Tunes like "Here we go", "B-boy Stance, "Ruffneck" and "Warning" are just pure party!
I recommend this to those with any kind of breakbeat/dance/rock inside of them. A great album
on 3 June 2013
I purchased this album because the one I used to have got scratched and it's a decent album to drive to in the sunshine; the item arrived as and when described. Thanks again :)
on 8 November 2014
Great cd and like new
on 20 September 2015
Love this x
on 4 April 2016
Very bad cd scratched to bits unable to play .not good at all waist of my hard earned money
on 4 November 1999
This one is a MUST ...
Haven't heard such a creative and challanging mix for a while. If you like your prodigy, you'll love this one!!