Customer reviews

on 12 January 2010
Nice mariachi music (the traditional street songs of Mexico) done with an authentic flavour. Personally, I'd rather have heard the combo on its own, without the added (and rather corny) orchestral/organ backing. Pleasant enough, though and much cheaper then a bottle of tequila!
HALL OF FAMEon 6 December 2008
I wanted to give Mariachi music a try after hearing some in a film recently and found this CD on Amazon. It is a pretty good album with a fine selection of tracks and apart from the odd 'cheesy' one here and there they are all very listenable and upbeat. Overall this album conjures up the atmosphere of Mexico and Mariachi and leaves you with a grin on your face, I don't know why but this music has the ability to lift my spirits every time I hear it. A good selection of music at an unbeatable price (3.98 at time of writing) and well worth a try if this music intrigues you, you won't be disappointed.

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.
on 29 August 2011
very quick delivery. happy music. I did a mexican night-with friends, mexican food and sombreros. this C.D helped to set the tone. we felt like we were on holiday!!!!!!!!
on 28 November 2009
I like most music, and so was not disappointed with this purchase. According to my husband who has travelled a lot its the real macoy. We enjoy it.
on 16 September 2013
traditional Mexican music as it should be played very entertaining, maybe one should go to mexico and see it played live.
on 22 October 2016
arrived safe and sound and in accordance with description
on 7 January 2015
help make a very good mexico party
on 31 July 2014