on 3 November 2012
The most under-rated British band of the last 15 years or so, Bring it On 10 year anniversary just brings home how little Gomez are appreciated in their home country, in comparison to their welcome in the USA and Australia.
This album won the Mercury Music Prize, but after that the band and their music were not promoted or assisted by their record company, one of Mr Branson's bad decisions.
Tijuana Lady is still the best, revamped versions of other tracks exist on newer live albums, always worth listening to, particularly the Go West live at the Filmore East. It's funny how the first album sets the tone, but Gomez refused to be pigeon-holed and for that I remain grateful. Their newer music is fresh and vbirant, unlike so much of the drivel that we hear today. See them live whenever you can.
on 16 May 2018
Listen to this over and over
on 2 July 2017
Well underestimated band. Excellent, bought to replace damaged copy.
on 12 March 2018
Simply one of the finest albums ever made.
on 22 February 2018
Lost this cd a few years ago-lovely to have it back!
on 14 January 2013
All these songs on this album I know by heart and they get stuck in my head on a loop cycle, but I love them! The lead singers' voice is so unusual, there's no one else like him and the band have a truly unque feel which is hard to criticise in my opinion. Uplifting music.
on 21 March 2014
As a matter of fact, bring on all things Gomez. Great early album grabbed my attention immediately and has never let me go.
Brilliant, inventive band!
on 9 October 2015
A nice blast from the past.
Still as good as I remember it to be.
on 22 January 2018
Nothing bad.
on 27 January 2014
lost my copy of this years ago,glad i bought it great album and still sound very good today,has not aged badly like some.