on 29 January 2016
Some tracks rather formulaic and display a certain running out of ideas. Others sensational and are amongst my Motorhead favourites - On Your Feet or On Your Knees - I am the Sword - Born To Raise Hell (an old style rocker showing Lemmy's roots). Sound quality so much better than the 70s classics but somehow the original trio can never be matched for an irresistible mix, tho there's nothing wrong with the 90s line-up either - all more than competent and fit the trademark sound. So, overall a bit hit & miss, but if you love Motorhead you'll love this ok.
on 21 June 2013
Not really a Motorhead aficionado but really enjoyed this. Really heavy, fast in places, slower and more melancholy in others (Lemmy displaying a surprisingly tender - brutal subject matter aside - on "Don't Let Daddy Kiss Me" which is never mawkish or awkward) or the excellent "Lost in the Ozone". Highlights for me include "I'm Your Man" and "Liar". You don't buy a Motorhead album for the soaring vocals or harmonies, you buy it because you want to turbocharge your ears. Great stuff.
on 7 December 2017
I'm 57 and have been a fan of the bold Lemmy,(RIP Big Fella) for decades, this is a belter of a album,buy it,.. good price,fast delivery, I have used this company loads of times,so you know what your getting..awright
on 7 January 2014
I don't think this album is the best of motorhead but certainly an album that you better have in your collection of motorhead-albums. Some songs are better than others, i think especially "On your feet or on your knees", "Burner", "Death or Glory" and of course the immortal "Born to raise hell".
I was a little shocked by one of the songs on the album beacuse of the ballad on it, it's certainly not everyday you hear Lemmy; Chambell and Dee play this!! But also a nice experience.

In all a recommndable album from Motorhead.
on 19 June 2012
I was a fan of Motorhead from the start; Fast Eddie, Philthy Animal and Lemmy. After that line up I kind of lost interest....until now. This album is a return to what I recognise as a true motorhead album. Sure there has been some great and classic work by the boyz post start out, but to me nothing to match the early years. Bastards links the present with the past in a pounding assault of greatness. Buy it, kick back, crank it up and enjoy!
on 14 October 2017
Decent enough album from Motorhead. Not their best , but also not their worst!
on 8 February 2018
Nice
on 12 April 2017
Well, I bought this expecting a black platter in a card/paper sleave, and was utterly shocked it was the picture disc version. Awesome VFM, plays well, I'm exceedingly happy about it!
on 6 August 2016
Its ok but its motorhead so you know what to expect.
on 1 April 2016
Some brilliant stuff on there. Lemmy was a gifted songwriter ,listen to " Don't let daddy kiss me".
He had a great talent and insight into humanity.