Customer reviews

That's Me - The Greatest Hits
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 March 2016
This is a great collection of songs by the wonderful Agnetha Faltskog- I have always been a fan of Abba- and also years ago had all her solo album's - sadly no longer have- so this was a great blast from my younger days past- and I found myself singing along , thinking there were so many good songs- and this album has 17, at great value. Really recommended- it includes both solo work and a few Abba tunes, with some very good liner notes... I love ' I can't shake loose' for e.g, then you have ... well - there's too many- i really like this compilation- classic and a joy- thank you Agnetha.
on 24 May 2017
Time and time again listening. Always different days.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 July 2013
Slightly disappointed with this one, but perhaps its because I heard 'My Colouring Book' and 'A' first which were so gently and dreamy. This one hits you full in the face with sound and is Agnetha trying to 'copy' the ABBA sound but not quite succeeding. A couple of ABBA songs are on it too and they are good, but their inclusion just highlights the difference between them and Agnetha on her own. For me Agnetha comes over best in her gentle, slower songs as on the other two CD's, but a good collector's copy.
on 14 February 2018
Some familiar songs and some new ones from one of the ABBA girls.
on 28 May 2017
brilliant
2 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2018
A few Abba songs included and altogether a really good selection of songs, some I wasn't familiar with.
on 9 June 2013
After Abba spilt i wondered how the four would do own.i didnt need to worry.they have all done very well.Anyway my favourite abba girl Agnetha,does on this album what she does best.Sings like a bird,beauifully and flawless.THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL;in my view has NEVER been bettered.That classic track SHE made her own.The last time,thats me, etc are all beauifully done as well.Listen honey....Youve still got it.Excellent in every way.
on 16 September 2017
Excellent
on 5 November 2014
I was always intrigue.d by Agnetha Faltskog,she was constantly being held up as a recluse since the break up of Abba,this is a very pleasant album made by in my opinion a very classy lady. There are some unusual tracks on the album but they are still good quality. Give the album a spin
on 16 May 2018
Excellent if you like abba your love this