Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 August 2017
This album is different it has superb rhythm and great sounds it will take you on a journey to Deep South so enjoy the ride I did. Great music.
on 9 September 2017
Nice music, soothing sound.
on 16 March 2007
Great Album with a huge variety of interesting musical and philosophical themes. Excellent sound quality and production throughout. If you're in to new age electronic music you'll love the first couple of tracks - sensational. The rest sounds slightly off the wall at first but grows on you errily. I spent an entire evening with this album playing repeatedly while I was doing some housework and found it slightly mesmerizing.

To my mind Claus Zundel is one of the most consistently interesting producers out there. If you don't know his music check him out - any B-Tribe album or in any of his many guises. You're in for a real treat. Peter Taylor
on 27 March 2016
not a lot i can say about this one not my cup of tea but it was cheap so cant complain really
on 7 April 2006
This albumn of music is really different, the mix and tones and especially the voices are quite fantastic. To appreciate best you need a quiet zone and can easily lie back and relax. The political undertones of slavery and oppression are mixed with a combination of classical and blues, to give a strange yet hanuting sound. You should take a listen it is really fantastic.
on 29 May 2014
the cd recently purchased by me, Sacred Spirit, I thought would be similar material as the original release, I couldn't have been more wrong as it was totally different. Therefor I can only indicate my displeasure by marking it with one star. It is very rare that I complain as to the quality of a product, but this is one of the times!.
VINE VOICEon 29 November 2011
This CD says that it is different and it is. I read other reviewers' thoughts about it being very easy to listen to. It is. It has a fusion of classics, R&B, steel guitar etc. Some tracks sound a little like Massive Attack riffs -which is fine by me. I suggest you listen to it on line to see if you like it. Like other reviewers I too have listened to it many times and it has its own engaging personality. Sublime.
on 31 March 2000
I really like this cd because it manages to mix the best of two very different worlds. Classical music, particularly the cello, can be very soulful, and the blues guitar has added a dimension I didn't realize was missing until I listened to this cd. I hope people will enjoy it as much as I do.
on 21 March 2014
love love this CD, thank you. amazing collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what more can i say, but love love this CD, thank you. amazing collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 23 July 2017