Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 December 2000
I loved this movie, I loved this soundtrack, I loved it all. I especially loved Denis Quaid who sings on this soundtrack! The best song on the album is "Tell It Like It Is" Sung by Aaron Neville, of Neville brothers fame. You will tap your feet you will feel the thimbles on the washboards and wish you lived in "N'awlins" (New Orleans) and you will definitely end up calling everyone "cheri"!
on 16 June 2016
I loved this film when it first came out and discovered an absolute love of the music. I had the soundtrack on cassette(!) for many years before getting the CD which I wore out, and so now a replacement has been purchased. Nothing but love for this.
on 25 November 2011
Loved this film, ditto the music, ditto Dennis Quaid. I do love Cajun music and dancing, and have long ago had some good evenings doing Cajun dancing and watching those much more able than I dancing. It is wonderful music, very emotional and certainly as sexy as the Tango.
on 19 October 2013
I love the cd, although I wish 3 things: 1) that the songs were chronologically listed as per the film,2) that more songs from the film were on the cd and 3) that lyrics could somehow have been made available because it is hard to follow all the words of the songs.
That said, I still love the cd
on 16 February 2013
If you enjoyed the film you will love the soundtrack, although they have swapped around the order of the tracks. Great CD, bargain price (when I bought it, anyway).
on 29 December 2010
I was looking for a version of 'My Negresse' and I remembered that I used to have this cd on vinyl and it jusmped on this, my favourite track. I bought it thru an Amazon seller and saved quite a bit of dosh.
on 15 October 2009
A great movie and even better soundtrack. I had to re-buy this as a close friend took my original copy.
on 27 February 2014
Only just got to hear this cause my partner kept playing it in his car...love it, and he aint getting it back lol!
on 1 September 2016
Been looking for this and love the soundtrack.
on 17 July 2015