Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 November 1999
This is by far the best of Charlie, with the title track bringing a lump to the throat.A million ways to fall and Throw me away are my favourites. A nice easy listening C.D.
on 12 August 2003
This album doesn't have a bad song on it, each one is a joy to listen to. Although "What Colour is the wind" is probably the most well known my own personal favourites are !Fireside Dreaming" and "White Lies and Windows". Once you have heard an album of Charlie's you can't wait to get another. And, when you have them all, you wait impatiently for another new album to be released. Charlie is one of the few artists who is as good live as he is on record and I would heartily recommend going to see him in concert if you get the chance, you will not be disappointed.
on 29 November 2012
Beautiful lyrics and very thought provoking. It puts you in the position of that blind little girl wondering what colour she should give the wind
on 14 November 2014
Excellent cannot get the songs out of my head. My sister introduced me to the music of Charlie Landsborough and I am so glad she did.
on 8 April 2013
Yet another great CD from Mr Smooth, could listen to him all day. Great songs and wonderful delivery. Charlie is a great artist
on 18 July 2014
I had this originally on tape, so it's like an old friend. Easy listening with Charlie's voice and beautiful songs.
on 22 June 2013
heard charlie over in australia made a good impression on me so i aimed to buy the c.d. and listen at leisure
on 3 August 2013
I am so happy with my cd, it brings me such pleasure as i sing and dance along. Sheer bliss.
on 26 February 2015
One of his best already have it but wanted a copy for the car.
on 10 January 2015
Well pleased with this CD quality is excellent