Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 January 2004
I heard this album years ago when I was working nights in a print factory. One of the lads used to blast it out and I managed to get it on tape. The tape chewed up in my stereo and I had to order the CD from our local music shop (pre-pc days) It has since picked up scratches and I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it again as I really love the little beauty, but my hats off to amazon, soon I will be re-united with my fave beaut CD. Class album, class band, class site, all round beauty (chuffed)
on 27 July 2004
I first bought this album about ten (or more?) years ago. I played it to death. When a girlfriend found it in my collection, She played it to death. Since my CD collection was nicked 3 years ago, it was one of the -I thought- irreplaceable CD's, the memory of who's theft would leave me bitter forever...
Thank you, Amazon for renewing memories of lost love and replacing a fantastic, almost timeless album. Reminds me of lazy sunday afternoons spent in bed with that beautiful girl! Oh Becki Robinson, where are you now?
on 20 July 2000
I had a crackly old taped recording of this album which I played to death. If you are looking for a good piece of ambient music to relax, then this is first class. A few livier tracks lift the tempo from time to time, but perfect for romance or an evening with your mates chillin'
on 25 February 2005
I had this album when I travelled round America and even bought the American version on tape which had an extra track to the british version, their cover of "Riders on the storm" this was much in the same vein as Natural Thing. My favourite moment on the whole album is the intro to "Remember the day" just takes you to another place....I hate to say this but.. "they don't make 'em like this anymore"
on 7 November 2002
This has to be my favourite album in the world which would be closely followed by their other work of genius 'Build'. It is simply beautiful and a must for anyones collection, my only disappointment is that there was never a third album.
on 28 May 2004
I never thought I'd find a copy of this again. I bought a girlfriend this album on cassette when it was first released and I loved it. I'm confident I'd still enjoy it so I'm here to get the CD. Top marks!!!
on 17 June 2016
Great packaging, but the CD jumps on 4 of the tracks. Bit disappointed as the write up said it was in the same condition as my other purchase, Tighten Up by Loose Ends. Still, things don't always go well, and it was a good price, so can't really grumble, although I will probably buy the album again, but from new.
on 14 May 2003
very little to add except this is most impacting album i've ever possessed, played to complete meltdown when I had it on tape, been searching for it again for years.....musically spiritually I am whole again (well almost....), and for anyone who doesnt heed any of these reviews you are a complete madman
on 6 July 2000
This has to be one of the all time great chill-out CDs. I have been searching it for years after my original CD got ruined. It never ceases to amaze me that Innocence are so little known. Just get out there and buy it - I promise you won't regret it.
on 5 May 2010
I first bought this on cassette tape back when it first came out in 1990, I played it to death back then, but my cassette tape broke one day and I didn't have a cassette player for a long time. This is a fantastic album as it chills you out but also it's up beat too. I just love singing along to this It's beautifully recorded and sounds so fantastic even after all this time. A matter of fact brings tears to my eyes and Natural thing and Remember the day take you on a journey. There are no weak tracks on this recording. I'm so happy to finally get the CD version of this album, I've never grown tired of listening to it.