Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 December 2003
This album is awesome. It includes the number one dance You're Not Alone. The CD has a chilled out feel containing laid-back, electronic tunes.
The standout track in my opinion is the single Miracle, however all the tracks are worth a listen.
If you're in to electronic music this one really should be in your collection. I recommend it.
on 16 January 2009
This is a brillant album that has some very laided back chill out songs on it which includes the monster hit You're Not Alone. This track is still massive today and is played in clubs still today I was in Ibiza last year and believe me the DJ's were knocking this one out totally brillant. The stand out tune for me is Miracle from this album but overall a great selection of tunes with some great beats.
on 29 October 2000
Considering the excellent quality of the singles "You're not alone" and "Outlaw", this album leaves you very disappointed. None of the other tracks feature that kind of fresh drum'n'bass influenced arrangements, and they all lack in melody and rhythm, often sounding like Sade or 80's Simply red out-takes. Definitely a boring listening experience.
on 21 November 2015
ALL THE OIL YOU NEED! Way back when I was around 18 (1992 and very much in raving and rave music) my brother bought me a compilation called 'Future funk' and an Olive tune was on it. Until then I didn't know them. This was BEFORE 'Your'e Not Alone' came out. Well I loved Future Funk as it had greats like Goldie, Jhelissa, D*Note and other underground producers on it. I never forget it and in fact will buy it again. But back to Olive, when I heard the album I was pleasantly surprised. There is some nice dubby and deep sounds here. It works well and reminds me of other artists whom I now listen to such as Kosheen, Weekend Players 'Pursuit Of Happiness' and Hybrid's 'Wide Angle'. Whether you have bought any of these albums or not IT IS WORTH IT. So, as this album was made in 1997 it is pretty original considering what was on offer then. Also it paved the way for some of the other artists as mentioned.
on 28 July 2005
I'm amazed to read some of the negative reviews posted here. I've owned this album for years, along with the album "Trickle", and I quite like it. I do prefer "Trickle", but I listen to this one quite a bit and find it to be mostly excellent.
Guess the only way to know is to try it yourself, which I do recommend. That said, if you like this record, I think you'll LOVE "Trickle".
on 30 August 2000
Although I bought this album almost a year after its release, I wish I'd have got it sooner. Mainly I got it for the tracks "Outlaw" and "You're not alone" which I think are fantastic, and although the other tracks don't quite measure up to these, its an all round good album worth having.
on 27 January 2014
The album itself contains the famous single "you're not alone" which I found a very soothing and addictive tune. The tunes in general are very different, but again also soothing and calming, but still having the 90's electro theme going with it at the same time, definitely worth buying in my opinion.
on 10 November 1999
Featuring the singles, "Outlaw", "Miracle" and the #1 smash hit "You're Not Alone", this album is just brilliant. My personal favourite is "I Don't Think So" but they all stand out. Definitely one to buy.
on 6 May 2003
Advice- come to this album first, because it'll make their second album, Trickle, seem like a work of genius.
The album has a couple of good songs, but it's one of those albums where they've got together the two amazing singles ('Miracle' and 'you're not alone'), and just thrown in a whole load of really appaling songs to fill up the space.
So, it's alright, good to chill to, but don't expect too much...
on 3 October 2013
Good debut album. You're not alone is not the only thing interesting here. Miracle and Outlaw have the same high the level. Nice production and fantastic vocals.