Format: Audio CD|Change

Levellers, The - This Garden
James - Laid
Crowded House - Distant Sun
Radiohead - Creep
Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
Cappella - U Got 2 Let The Music
Lenny Kravitz - Heaven Help
Go West - Tracks Of My Tears
Janet Jackson - That's The Way Love Goes
on 15 January 2015
Loved this CD. I bought it years after its release as I wanted to fill gaps in my Now collection. Really love the tracks on it which brought back some happy memories. When the CD arrived it was damaged and the supplier replaced it promptly and with no bother. I would recommend this CD for any fans of Now.
on 21 November 2013
Love the old now versions and this is no exception. If you want a blast from the past or to update your vinyl or tape then this is a good way to do it. Sometimes a bit pot luck with the quality but I use this seller as they always replace or refund
on 1 September 2011
Another Now Album from the NOW collection which is currently up to Now 79. Now 26 album like all in the collection has the essential songs from that year.

The Now collection is a great time line of what the music was like at that year.I'd been collecting the NOW albums and have all but a few. I like the songs on the albums I have I have decided to complete my collect this is why I brought Now 26. I pleased with the Album and will enjoy the songs mixed the other Now Albums in my collection.

I'd recomend to all who like a varied genre of music to try the Now Albums
on 24 April 2014
I am attempting to collect all chart hits from 1952-1993, I bought this because it contained a number of hits. It didn't disappoint, You can't go wrong with the NOW series
on 31 March 2014
My husband has started to collect all the now albums. He is enjoying listening to all the old music that he used to listen to.
on 13 June 2005
Recived item and was well packaged, played perfectly and was thrilled with it, trips down memory lane galore. Chuffed to bits with all aspects of the transaction!
on 2 June 2013
got this to add to my collection not to bad a lot of great songs and only a couple of terrible ones will play this one again in a couple of weeks time.
on 27 July 2013
Now 26- great condition for the price. Plays perfectly. Very quick dispatch. When listened to, it really took me back.Very happy
on 10 December 2012
Great disc,very good value,Love most of the songs on this album,and would recommend to anyone who was thinking of purchasing it.