Customer reviews

Schubert Dip
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 September 2013
This album sounds better all these years later than I dared to hope,it is not just the singles that fare well but it still works as an album. Give it a try if you fondly remember Unbelievable,it may well surprise you.
on 30 July 2017
Great album took me back to my younger days
on 26 March 2017
One of the best albums I own to date! <3
on 13 October 2017
Was as good as I remembered it the first time around
on 29 March 2000
I owned this album years ago and then I lent it to a friend and never got it back (typical). After a long spell with out hearing EMF I heard Unbelievable on the radio and I knew I had to re-buy it.
This album is very strong from beginning to end, with "Unbelievable" being a song that not one person going through their teens at the time of release didn't love.
A "must buy" for anyone who believes they have a great music collection.
on 10 November 2012
Great album by a good band.
They never quite rose to these heights again.
Early Nineties music at it's best, UNBELIEVABLE!
on 12 February 2014
I bought this for a bargain price on Amazon and it has brought back so many memories. I first had this album on cassette when it was released 23 years ago (argghhh! I'm so old!) and lost it somewhere along the way. I've never been a big fan of the song Unbelievable and I don't think the lead singer has a very strong voice. However, there are some real gems here that have stood the test of time such as Children, Long Summer Days, I Believe, Lies and Longtime. Why EMF aren't more well known is a mystery to me as this and its follow-up album still sound pretty fresh to me. I will continue my trip down Memory Lane with Jesus Jones, The Shamen etc and continue to enjoy the memories these purchases bring.
on 18 February 2017
Some good songs. Quality of second hand CD as described
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 October 2002
The initials stand for Epsom Mad Funker (if you can believe them). Besides their debut single Unbelievable, other bubbly pop tracks include I Believe and Children. It's a form of snappy dance-pop that reaches a climax on the multi-textured closing number EMF with its wailing vocal. A convincing combination of pop sensibility and joyous dance rhythms.
on 4 November 2016
One of my favourite ever CD's arrived in time and good order