on 23 May 2012
Way back in the mid 1970's as teenagers my best mate Simon and myself used to "borrow" our Mum's copy of
this album.. We took it to all the parties, playing these great songs was a guarantee of a few slow smoochy dances with the fairer sex. This album was an essential part of a young mans kit.

I played the CD in my car yesterday and all those fond memories came flooding back. A time when all we had to worry about in life was buttons falling off our high waister trousers and front fastening bras!! The songs themselves are 'timeless' classics!! Brilliant!!
on 27 March 2013
i can remember the old days. when you would browse the albums in the recored shop. looking to see how many "good" tracks were on. usually 3 or 4 at most the others.... unknowns that you hoped you would grow to like.
a purchase was the mowtown chartbusters , drifters 22 origonal hits ect. this is in that bracket. not one to dwell in the past, but nice to listen to songs that bring back the memories.
on 11 April 2017
I love this album. it is now in my CD player all the time.
Every song takes me back to my school days.
Just one word to describe it and that's wonderful
on 29 February 2012
As a teenager I had this on vinyl and always loved it. I ordered this for my Husband to give me for Xmas so we were both disappointed to find that there was no insert in the CD case showing a picture or list of tracks etc - nothing in with the CD at all.
However the music is just as I remember and brings back great memories. Excellent music of the 70s & 80s with some wonderful harmonies. Dated but brilliant.
on 30 November 2017
LIKE TO REMINISCE THEN THIS WAS FOR ME ...GOOD OLD STYLISTICS.....10/10
on 12 December 2016
Ahhh. happy memories of my youth. A must listen for the young as well.
on 2 October 2014
An all time favourite. This is such a lovely album. All the favourites are on here and once you start listening, I'm sure you won't stop. Love the design and layout of the cover too. If you're a stylistically fan, this is a must for you!
on 15 March 2017
I LOVE this album, I had it as an LP. Truly wonderful.
on 16 July 2017
love this cd one of my favorits
on 14 May 2011
If you are looking at Stylistics greatest hits albums the chances are you are familiar with their slick soul sound that made regular visits to the UK charts in the 1970s. There are other available compilation albums but this is the one to buy if you want all the British hits.