The Voyager
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 March 2016
Yes. Just, yes. Everything about this cd is very good for getting a teething baby to sleep. Also, it has some good music on it. If you like enya, clannad or Mike Oldfield it's a winner. I can recommend ommadawn too.
on 11 April 2018
Fabulous, another variation on this most talented of musicians.
on 22 May 2014
I read the reviews on this album as I like a lot of Mike Oldfield's stuff. Must say I was very pleasantly surprised that this was so good and not similar to his other collections. Artists run the risk of being 'samey' but this one is definitely not and is refreshingly different, but still has that magic touch of Mike Oldfield.
on 9 September 2016
Love this disc-it is almost worn out with use.I always liked Mike Oldfield -he has mellowed into a great musician for those who have followed him since the 70s
on 17 April 2012
If you like mike oldfield (or,anything simular) you'll love this!!My father who is now in his 80's bought this cd many many moons ago.....I liked it then as much as i like it now!! i don't believe you are ever too old to hear and really enjoy this!! It's brilliant and I never tire of it..i bought it off of amazon recently for a mere couple of pound second hand,the pleasure from it is priceless.
on 5 October 2017
Not bad, need to listen to a few more times.
on 12 October 2017
Needed this for my collection
on 10 April 2018
Superb
on 27 September 2016
A big favourite. Tender renditions of familiar and new melodies. Mike Oldfield is an excellent musician
on 5 February 2015
A good CD not his best, but after a few listens it works well. I don't think its up to the standard of his Tubular Bells trio of Cds but I think its better than a lot of other music.