on 3 February 2010
This mans voice reaches something deep inside my soul, he does not get the air time in this country to reach a wider audience. His humour is evident in some of the songs on this album which I bought as a sampler. with a voice which lends itself to the sadness of imigration and the way ("Missing you" )the Irish (and indeed other races) were looked upon for many many years.
City of chicago would have stuck a chord with my late father as would the gentle ribbing in the Knock airport song. Pull up a chair pour youself a glass of something strong sit back and be taken to another place as you listen to this album -and its a bargain from Amazon.
on 22 October 2017
My dad recently passed away and I am struggling to listen to my rock music diet so I decided to listen to this as I have always liked Christy' s voice and choice of song. Some may find the music depressing but it perked me up and even made me laugh in places. Christy really has a wonderful voice and the songs are well crafted. Lovely relaxing music at a time I needed it.
on 12 April 2018
1 or 2 turkeys, but overall a great reminder of his top 80s/90s form
on 12 February 2014
Introduced to Christy on the Steve Wright Radio2 show. Ride On was played and it stopped me in my tracks. The album is a good introduction to his music. Really easy listening and has become a favourite.
on 15 November 2017
repro good
on 13 April 2013
If you have never heard of Christy Moore, you could do worse than buy this collection. It covers a fair range of his work and showcases his talents.

But if you really want the best Christy Moore experience it has to be live.
on 30 October 2017
Some classic tracks
on 28 December 2015
It has all the well known songs but I find it a dull production. I have far better versions of many tracks on other CDs.
on 2 January 2018
Fabulous album!
on 8 January 2016
What's not to like about Christy Moore? Fab recordings of some of his classic tracks. If you are a fan of Irish folk music and ballads buy it now and add to your collection. You won't be disappointed.