Customer reviews

Backstreet's Back
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 July 2017
Backstreet boys westlife overtones then jersey boys
on 1 October 2016
Needed to replace my old copy I have loved these since I was a kid. Great price and a great copy def recommend x
on 9 December 2015
Fab been after this for a while my old one got broke and so pleased to have finally replaced it. Reasonable price. Will be playing this in the car
on 18 September 2017
wife loves it lol.
on 6 August 2017
good
on 15 August 2017
Great songs from a great group
on 21 May 2010
Personally this is my favourite album of them all! This was when i became slightly obsessed with the boys. The release of "Everybody (backstreets back)" was huge in the UK but only hitting the number 3 spot was quite a shocker!! Nevertheless it is still a classic that everyone loves to dance to and yes i am sad enough to know the actual dance moves to this one lol! My favourite song on this album and of all time is "as long as you love me"!! Those first few seconds of the song still gives me butterflies in my tummy 12 years on and this song was again only a number 2 hit!! This was also the first time i went to see BSB when this was released so getting to hear them sing all my favourites live was amazing and starting the show with "thats the way i like it" went down a treat!

A true BSB fan should have this in your collection if you dont....... then you really cannot be a true fan as this was the start of huge things for them!!
on 17 December 1999
this album is brilant with its mixture of songs from the english relece of backstreets back and there self titled first album backstreetboys it includes clasic bsb tracks such as Get down and hay mr dj. weve got it goin on is a great opning track as it is so up tempo it ill have you groving in your seat. it allso has the #2 single Everybody (backstreet's back)extended mix and the smutchy song darlin. althow it does not contain thats what she said the onley song writen by a member of the groope on the uk relece but other than that ts in good shape and the lovely photos certanley help sales im shure
on 14 March 2014
I ordered a used CD as a replacement for one of my tapes. I also ordered 2 other CDs in the same order as this one and was very surprised to see them arrive all in separate packages.

CD and Case in excellent condition considering it is a used CD. Fast dispatch and delivery. Will definitely use them again.
on 2 February 2001
Even though I listern to Millenium & Black and Blue I still love to listern to this cd.I just love the songs and I remeber why I started to like this band.All I have to give is still one of my fav BSB songs and Everybody just makes me want to dance. they are the best.