Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 April 2003
For those of you unfamiliar with the role that messiahs Farley & Heller have had on music in the last 15 years, here is the opportunity to own music that your brothers and sisters spoke of, but you never believed it was as good as they said.
At a time in dance music when so many aspiring artists and bedroom DJ's wanted to create an unheard genre in music, Farley & Heller stuck with the formula which has earned them the highest recognition. So many other DJ's wanted to be like them. I still do. The basis of this House music they created was simple - That as long as it's good music, people will dance to it and buy it.
In truth, their music which they manufactured was a great deal more than good. Unleashing the likes of Underworld, The Chemical Brothers and X-Press 2 showed how visionary they and the artists were and still are. You don't have to look any further than the modern day achievements such as the ground breaking "Lazy" by X-Press 2. I'm sure there is so much more to come.
In short Farley & Heller represent all that is good in House. And if you want to be taken back to the good old days of hedonistic house, look no further than this album.
on 11 February 2016
I might be biased as a hugh fan of JBO but they know what music was & still is there dance music is real nothing like the bedroom music in the charts today . I'm in my 40's now & when I listen to there music it still pulls on my heart strings & gives me that telling in my stomach that real music does .