Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 July 2017
Great cd and excellent delivery time
on 30 May 2017
Ace.
on 12 April 2016
EXCELLENT
on 6 June 2017
Love this... proper feel goods tunes from my younger years.
on 28 November 2013
well worth the money sounds great a real feel good CD if you feeling a bit down pop this on and you will feel sooo much better
on 15 January 2015
Love it !!!!!!
on 27 December 2015
Perfect
on 30 December 2014
Good buy. Delivered quickly. Thank you
on 16 November 1999
Anyone who buys greatest hits albums should already be pretty clear as to what they are looking for. This cd does not disappoint - Erasure had some great songs in the eighties and all of them are here. Their sound is the smallest bit like the Pet Shop Boys - a bit synthesized, but I still like it. This also includes "Blue Savannah" which is one my all time favorite Erasure songs. "Oh L'Amour" and "Ship of Fools" are also included. There is one song called "She Won't Be Home" that is not included here which I vaguely recall having a cassette of when I was younger - this is all that is missing.
on 12 June 2017
I do not know about anyone else here but I adore Erasure but this CD is just so annoying as they volume varies greatly on different tracks.
I know it has been remastered for todays systems but holy hell, we spend more time messing about with the volume control when on the road playing this CD, which is not good when driving Nothing else to report other than it took so long to arrive we forgot we sent for it...